Qualificazione:

BZhAXUV

Gara:

dYpZ7Bk

3.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Un disastro.

Partito 12°, nel primo stint ero riuscito a recuperare fino al 5° posto, ero in lotta per questa posizione da tutta la gara e mi sentivo abbastanza bene sulla vettura. Poi all'ultima curva mi sono girato senza motivo... E due giri dopo Richard mi ha tamponato e mi sono girato bloccandomi su un cordolo. Ho provato a disincastrarmi ma il motore è saltato. Delusissimo perché potevo fare 4° ma ancora una volta sono stato sfortunatissimo.

4.     +1   -1

Il Dio Anubi

Group

Status
    Sempre più deluso da me stesso..ho sprecato l'unica chance di fare punti..qualifica ero felicissimo per l'11esimo posizione ma nulla.. Rompo il motore in griglia.

5.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Complaints report

First of all, I have seen a crash between Castelletti and @Markos , 50 metres after the beginning of Formation Lap. It causes a lot of loss time, and Castelletti arrived on the starting grid a minute after other drivers. I kindly ask to @Markos to look better in front, instead of ranting about mods and timing.

Complaint from @Luka Lukić to @Muhammad Fajjri , First Lap, third corner.
    Fajjri completely failed to brake and crashed into Lukic who was third, and ruined his race.
    This is worse than a rookie-move, and a few seconds before Fajjri also shunted the door at @XSpeedyGTSita like "No one is on track but me".
    Obviously it is not the right behaviour to stay on track, and I really think that In my opinion, Muhammed has a lot to learn before to race again with other people.

Complaint from @tbence3000 to @Muhammad Fajjri
    I can count at least 20 corners-cut. So many crashes into the other drivers due to late-braking and some nice 'zigzag' move.
    Recipe for a disaster.
    @Muhammad Fajjri is disqualified from the race, and from the championship because I like people who try to stay on track, or at least who try to not make damage to other people.

Self-reporting from @Richardo for a crash with Castelletti, Lap 5.
    Well, I use this crash to show you the differences between @Richardo's behaviour and Fajjri's one.
    Fajjri smashed into @Luka Lukić, didn't wait for him, and continued his race like "nothing happened".
    @Richardo smashed into Castelletti (same reason, late-braking) but waiting for his track re-join, and after the race self-reported the accident. Well done Jakab.
    +5 Position Grid Penalty for next race.

Self-Reporting from @Richardo to @simopedia71 Lap 29.
    Well, it seems to me that @simopedia71 had already some trouble, maybe with tires, and struggling at turn 5 he forced Jakab into the grass at his right side. Jakab lost control of the car a bit much, touching the rear wing of @simopedia71 causing a spin. Few seconds after, @simopedia71 wasn't able to go over a kerb (don't know if tire blown or because the kerb-height) and had to retire.
    I don't consider @Richardo fault in this accident, it is a race-accident caused by misfortune.
    No further action

6.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    F1 2011, Christmas Event, Race 1 Montreal, highlights

5 replies since 27/11/2021, 01:31   84 views