Novità 2022, La Filiera

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    [ENGLISH BELOW]
    Da quest'anno introduciamo una grande novità, La Filiera.
    In cosa consiste?
    I Team di F1 dovranno affiliarsi con un Team di SilverCup e con uno di Super-GT (anche se composti da un solo pilota, e nel caso della Super-GT può trattarsi di un pilota di F1 che corre anche in quel campionato).
    Quali sono i vantaggi?
    I piloti del team "satellite" di SilverCup saranno considerati Piloti di Riserva per il team di F1, e potranno all'occorrenza subentrare per effettuare delle sostituzioni in caso di assenza o squalifica di uno dei due piloti titolari.
    I piloti del team "satellite" di Super-GT invece, potranno portare in dote dei crediti Extra ai Team di F1, semplicemente portanto a termine (o comunque venendo classificati) le gare del proprio campionato, aiutando così moltissimo i rispettivi Team di F1 nello sviluppo dell'auto. Attenzione: Solo un pilota affiliato per ogni Gran Premio potrà portare crediti alla Scuderia. I premi sono: 3 crediti per le gare lunghe (Nurburgring, Fuji e Suzuka), 1 credito per ogni Manche delle gare "corte". Per ottenere questi crediti è sufficiente essere classificati nel risultato finale del GP.

!-----!
    ENGLISH VERSION

From this year we introduce a great novelty, The AFFILIATE MODE
    What's it about?
    F1's Teams will have to affiliate with a SilverCup Team and a Super-GT Team (even if made up of only one driver, and in the case of the Super-GT it may be an F1 driver who also races in that championship).
    What are the benefits?
    The drivers of the SilverCup "affiliate" team will be considered Reserve Drivers for the F1 team, and will be able to take over if necessary to make substitutions in case of the absence or disqualification of one of the drivers.
    The drivers of the "satellite" Super-GT team, on the other hand, will be able to bring Extra credits to the F1 Teams, simply by completing (or in any case being classified) the races of their own championship, thus greatly helping their respective F1 Teams in car development. Attention: Only one affiliated driver for each Grand Prix will be able to bring credits to his Team. The prizes are: 3 credits for long races (Nurburgring, Fuji and Suzuka), 1 credit for each manche of the "short" races. To obtain these credits it is sufficient to be classified in the final result of the GP.

Edited by Pauwe - 7/1/2022, 18:43

0 replies since 7/1/2022, 17:46   66 views